Murtech Industries LLC is a registered and recognized minority supplier through the local Great Lakes WBC and WBENC, (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council) the nation’s largest third-party certifier of the businesses owned and operated by women in the U.S.
Murtech has the ability to engineer, design and provide custom air handling and process equipment to meet any customer project requirements with strategically located manufacturing partners in 4 locations in Canada, USA, and Mexico.
The Murtech team has provided equipment and services to support many industry groups and segments over the past 50 years which gives us deep, cross functional product knowledge to solve challenging and unique customer applications. Some of the industries/groups served include;
- Automotive (OEM as well as Tier 1-2-3 Suppliers) assembly and paint shops
- Foundries, smelters, and casting operations
- Industrial manufacturing with welding, plating, painting, metal processing operations
- Warehousing, airport hangers and logistic support centers
- Food processing facilities
- Community centers, pools, ice rinks & sporting facilities
- Pharmaceutical testing & manufacturing
- Hospitals and laboratory / R&D buildings
- Computer “clean room”, telephone and circuit board mfg/testing facilities
- Office and commercial buildings
- Chemical production & processing
- Pulp and paper mills and processing plants
- Mining and ore processing
- Waste water treatment plants
Murtech proudly utilizes Solidworks as the primary engineering design software platform to support equipment designs and projects. Our engineering team will create the correct blend of both custom and catalog style HVAC and process equipment to meet your building needs. Need an airflow / BIM for your project….we can help make sure your air handling needs are correct for each application.
A frequent question is “How much experience does Murtech have?”
- Cliff Murray with units for the Ford Oakville Assembly Complex in Oakville, Ontario……1967.
- Cliff is still actively involved in the HVAC and process equipment industry providing his years of knowledge and expertise for solving challenging customer project applications through Murtech.
Same unit…..same guy, taken at Ford Oakville 2011….44 years after unit was built. Unit was shut down and replaced with a new building pressurization HVAC system.